Peoplecare is committed to providing you with goods that are of an acceptable quality and safe to use.
If an item sold to you has a major problem, you can choose either a refund, or exchange the item for an identical item or one of similar value. A major problem means the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you knew about it. This includes being:
- free from defects & acceptable in appearance when sold to you
- durable for a reasonable time after purchase.
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the sample or description provided to you;
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for, and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, if an item has a major problem you can choose to keep it and we’ll compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we can choose to repair it within a reasonable time; if it cannot be repaired within a reasonable time, you can choose a refund or replacement.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind about the item you purchased.
We are not required to provide a refund or exchange if the item has been damaged after purchase through no fault of Peoplecare.